Nominate Best Movies of 2010

July 14, 2010

Death Note and Code Geass

I just finished watching Death Note the anime and I have to say it was amazing and I'd definitely recommend you watch this anime if you liked Code Geass (another anime). Death Note is about a high-school kid who finds a notebook that can kill people by writing their name in it; the protagonist is thrilled by this and sets out to destroy crime, but there is a genius investigator that is a great threat to the protagonist throughout the story. I'm not going to give any spoilers so check it out yourself. If you do consider watching this anime, consisted of 37 episodes, I'd advise you to watch Code Geass first if you haven't already. I think Code Geass would be a good prep seeing that both animes are about the protagonist creating an ideal world, a world without crime. Code Geass, personally, is a better anime than Death Note because Code Geass has more episodes and has my favorite emotion: anguish (there are actually two animes for Code Geass, one is the story the other is just a sequal, but I see it as one anime so if your going to watch Code Geass don't forget to watch Code Geass R2, also Code Geass has 50 episodes including both animes). Anyway check these animes out if your interested and if you want to know how long it took me to watch both of these animes it was 2 weeks for each anime. 2 weeks is an ok time for Code Geass but Death Note should've taken me a week.

0 comments: